Tennova Jefferson Memorial Hospital in Jefferson City, TN is seeking a BE/BC Orthopedic Surgeon to join an established multi-specialty group. Prefer three plus years' experience, however, will consider new grads!
Special Requirement: General Orthopedics with a focus on Joint Replacement, as well as other focus areas are optional, however, welcomed
- Outpatient Only
- Join 2 Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeons
- Call Coverage - 4:1 ratio and will be 5:1 with new provider
- Office space is currently available
- New physician will have the opportunity to participate in a new joint venture ambulatory surgery center
- Start Date: ASAP
~J1 & H1b Candidates are Acceptable~
Base Salary Compensation Package May also Include :
- Commencement bonus
- Assistance with medical education debt
- Relocation assistance
- Reimbursement for Licensure, Dues and/or Subscriptions
- 401K, Profit sharing, PTO, and CME allowance
Jefferson Memorial Hospital serves the Lakeway area with leading-edge technology and a caring, East Tennessee spirit. The hospital is a 4 Star Rated Facility by CMS and holds an A rating by Leapfrog Group. The hospital was opened in 2001, and in 2011 a major facility. construction project was completed which included renovation and expansion to the emergency room, a new intensive care unit, and enhancements to patient and family waiting and registration areas in both inpatient and outpatient departments. Patients have access to state-of-the-art equipment and physicians trained in areas such as general surgery, cardiology, urology and orthopedics. Jefferson Memorial hospital has been honored for the third consecutive year with the national 100 Top Hospitals award by Thomson Reuters.
Visit Tennova Healthcare— Jefferson Memorial Center: http://www.tennovaeast.com/locations/jefferson-memorial-hospital
Visit Jefferson City, TN: http://www.jeffcitytn.com/
Keep more of what you earn - Tennessee has no state income tax!