Tennova Turkey Creek Medical Center , part of Tennova Healthcare, a five-hospital health system based in Knoxville, TN, is seeking a BC/BE Gynecology Only physician. Join a well established, hospital-owned clinic. Prefer 5+ years' experience.
~J1 Candidates are welcome to Apply~
- Employed Position required to meet the growing need
- Call Coverage - 1:4
- Join 1 Board Certified physician
- Large multi-specialty clinic located adjacent to Tennova Turkey Creek Medical Center
- New physician would have dedicated surgery time with supporting anesthesia and staff already available
- State-of-the-art da Vinci® robotic surgical system
- Start Date: Q4-2022
Comprehensive Financial Package that may include all of the following:
- Competitive Salary based on MGMA guidelines plus bonus potential
- Incentive Bonus based on WRUVs
- Relocation Expenses
- CME, Licensure, Dues and Subscriptions
- Comprehensive benefits package, including health/dental/vision and 401(k) with generous match
Tennova Healthcare is a five hospital network in East Tennessee based in Knoxville. Conveniently located in the fastest growing areas of the county, Tennova Turkey Creek Medical Center (101 beds) serves the residents of West Knoxville and surrounding counties. Our full service hospital features a 24/7 Emergency Room, the Tennova Heart Institute, state-of-the-art da Vinci robotic surgical system, and 3D MRI. We also have a newly expanded intensive care unit with monitored bed capability.
Knoxville is in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park and is home to the University of Tennessee, Tennessee Valley Authority, and close to a National Lab and high-tech industry. Perfect for those loving the outdoors. With a population of approx. 600K, the city also has many cultural opportunities. The Knox County school system is very strong with excellent private school options as well. With low crime, mild weather, and no state income tax, Knoxville is a great place to raise a family and grow a practice.
~Tennessee has no state income tax - Keep more of what you earn ~