A premier multispecialty group practice in Houston, Texas (TX) is recruiting a geriatric psychiatrist (PSYC) for The Woodlands location.
Excellent opportunity for a geriatric psychiatrist to join a growing practice with an already established patient base and great growth potential. Freedom to focus on patient care while the business aspect is taken care of by The Clinic. We pride ourselves on providing high-quality, compassionate care.
- Evaluate, diagnose and treat geriatric psychiatry patients as guided by evidence-based care.
- Prescribe medications and/or psychotherapeutic treatments for mental, emotional, or behavioral disorders.
- No overnight or weekend inpatient calls.
- Outpatient only practice with 60 minutes new and 30 minutes follow up appointment schedule.
- Collaborative Care model with access to the primary care provider, specialists, social workers, and therapists within the same network.
- Epic electronic medical records with dedicated behavioral health templates.
- Dedicated supervision time during the week.
- Telemedicine opportunities.
- Flexible schedule (4 tens or 4.5 days).
- Malpractice is covered by the employer.
- Salary includes both base pay and productivity.
Benefits and Compensation: Our compensation is productivity-based and includes salary. A comprehensive benefits package is designed to provide a full range of coverage in health and benefits, retirement, continuing medical education, paid-time-off, medical professional liability, and much more.
- Multispecialty group practice setting
- Low cost of living
- Regular weekday hours
- Full nursing and clerical support
- Paid malpractice and tail coverage
- Electronic Medical Records (EPIC)