INTERNAL MEDICINE - ACADEMIC ROLE IN WESTERN NEW YORK, Catholic Health
Catholic Health in Buffalo, NY has an opening for a Board eligible/certified Internal Medicine Physician.
- This is a Hospital employed position.
- The role is in an outpatient setting with support from residents, pharmacy, nutritionists, MA s and nursing.
- The role includes Academic Teaching of Internal Medicine Residents.
- Eligible for HRSA Loan Forgiveness program.
- Competitive Salary and Productivity
- Loan Forgiveness possible
- Excellent Benefits
- Paid occurrence malpractice
- CME allowance
- Some options for Sponsorship
- Internal Medicine physician
- Board certified or Board eligible
- Current, unrestricted, New York State license or NYS Licensure active on date of hire.
- Current, unrestricted federal, and as needed, state prescriptive authority.
- Academic role, Resident Teaching
- Full Time, Hospital Employed
- Outpatient Primary Care
- Inpatient option
- Staff includes: Nursing, MA, Residents, Care Coordinator, Pharmacy Support and Social Work
- Reasonable call
- EPIC EMR
- Provide and manage direct patient care, including physical examinations, evaluations, assessments, diagnoses and treatment.
- Develop and implement patient management plans, records progress notes, and assists in provision of continuity of care.
- Communicate with patients regarding testing results, follow-up care, and additional information.
- Refer patients to specialists and to relevant patient care components as appropriate.
- Supervision of Advanced Practitioners when appropriate and abide by all associated rules and regulations.
CATHOLIC HEALTH IN BUFFALO
- Is an integrated health organization serving the Western New York area from the Canadian Border to the Pennsylvania State Line;
- Offers care from over 70 locations, including 5 hospitals;
- Provides acute, outpatient, ancillary, stroke, cardiac, women s, orthopedic and bariatric care;
- Has over 9,000 employees:
- Has over 1,500 affiliated physicians;
WESTERN NEW YORK
Buffalo is located in Western New York State and is a beautiful waterfront city that offers all four seasons with numerous outdoor recreational activities to enjoy an active lifestyle all year round. Buffalo and Western New York provide many of the large city amenities such as theater, great food, excellent schools, great cultural events, without being encumbered by high costs, traffic and overcrowding. It is currently experiencing a rebirth and revitalization, which has changed the landscape as well as the opportunities for fun.
BUFFALO NIAGARA REGION
1. Deemed one of most affordable places to live.
2. Has an average commute of 20 minutes.
3. Enjoy 24 performance Theaters
4. Browse over 40 Museums
5. Boasts an amazing Olmsted Park System
6. Has incredible architecture
7. Features outstanding quality restaurants, with strong variety and easily accessible.
8. Has over 100 direct flights daily for easy travel.
9. Has only 4.25 hours of ground stop annually at the Airport.
10. Is the City of Good Neighbors.
No solicitations from third-party recruitment firms (retained and contingency) and locums companies.