Baystate Health, western Massachusetts’ premier healthcare provider and home of the University of Massachusetts Chan Medical School – Baystate, is seeking an experienced researcher to join our organization.
Join the leadership team of our newly established Department of Healthcare Delivery & Population Sciences at Baystate Health, the region’s only integrated healthcare system. Our mission is to transform the delivery of healthcare and to improve the health of the people of our community in support of Baystate Health’s strategic goals.
Position Highlights –
- As our inaugural Division Chief of Implementation Science, you will collaborate with departmental leadership to lead the growth of research, education, and service programs within a new medical school and health system department.
- Opportunity to build on existing strengths and to recruit and mentor new faculty to help grow the new Division.
- Collaborate with investigators within the Department and from UMass Chan-Baystate on the development and execution of grants and contracts. Represent the Department as a member of Health System, Medical School, and External committees.
- Collaborate with Baystate Health clinical leaders to develop and implement interventions to improve health care delivery in the communities we serve. Focus on strategic planning, policy and process development, budgeting, appointments and promotions, and HR.
- Faculty appointment at University of Massachusetts Chan Medical School-Baystate. We offer strong leadership and mentoring for emergent leaders.
- PhD or ABMS board-certified physician with completion of advanced research training.
- Candidates should have credentials supportive of an appointment at the Associate or full Professor level.
- Strong research background with an active independently-funded research portfolio.
- Demonstrable track record of teaching, mentoring and program development.
YOU BELONG AT BAYSTATE. At Baystate Health we know that treating one another with dignity and equity is what elevates respect for our patients and staff. It makes us not just an organization, but also a community where you belong. It is how we advance the care and enhance the lives of all people.
To learn more about our health system and living in western Massachusetts, please visit our website at www.choosebaystatehealth.org. Interact with us socially at facebook.com/BaystateCareers or on Twitter @BaystateCareers.
All correspondence can be directed to:
Dr. Peter Lindenauer, Chair, Department of Healthcare Delivery and Population Sciences c/o Lindsay Waters, Senior Recruiter at Baystate Health Email: Lindsay.Waters@baystatehealth.org
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.