Join the dynamic leadership of Centra Healthcare System in the picturesque Blue Ridge Mountains of Central Virginia as the system s Psychiatry and Mental Health Service Line is restructured to a comprehensive, interdisciplinary community service.
It will be inspiring and stimulating to be part of this exciting change!
The physician-led provider group, Centra Medical Group, fosters a vibrant, collaborative team environment with a strong priority on provider satisfaction all reflected in our high employee retention rate and long staff tenure.
As our psychiatry and mental health service line grows and evolves, the group is looking for the right fit for the following opportunities:
- Adult Outpatient Psychiatrist - MD/DO, and BC/BE in Psychiatry
- Adult Outpatient Supervising Psychiatrist - MD/DO, BC/BE in Psychiatry
- C&A Outpatient Psychiatrist - MD/DO, BC/BE in Psychiatry, and Fellowship in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- CL Medical Director - MD/DO, and BC/BE in Psychiatry; Fellowship in CL or Psychosomatic Psychiatry preferred
- Geriatric Inpatient & Outpatient Psychiatrist - MD/DO and BC/BE in Psychiatry; Fellowship in Geriatric Psychiatry is preferred
Piedmont Psychiatric Center is open Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM. Established in 1995, the ambulatory center is located adjacent to Virginia Baptist Hospital and is home to outpatient psychiatric services, just one part of a broad range of mental health services offered by Centra Healthcare System.
Centra Medical Group (CMG) is not-for-profit, comprised of 500+ providers and serves 250,000+ central and southern Virginians. Centra Healthcare System offers an integrated healthcare system, headquartered in Lynchburg, Virginia. The system includes 4 hospitals, 4 long-term care facilities, 60+ physician practices, including primary care, medical and surgical specialists.