Oregon Medical Group is a clinician led group of physicians, advance practice clinicians, and healthcare professionals providing for the needs of the organizations 81,000 membership/patient base. We are seeking a Medical Pain Management Physician to join a well-established, strongly MSK/Spine outpatient practice with Pain Care consisting of two physiatrists and two APCs. Multiple pain psychologists work closely with the department along with a clinical pharmacist who can assist with tapering and a certified pain therapist. The ideal candidate will be a BC/BE Physiatrist with medical pain management experience and have an interest in providing medication management, in-clinic procedures, US guided care and coordination of care management. We are committed to helping our patients live their healthiest life.
At Oregon Medical Group we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent health coverage
- Retirement plan options
- CME funding
- Relocation assistance
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- Flexible Scheduling
- Leadership opportunities
Requirements and Qualifications
- Graduate of four-year U.S. Medical School or equivalent.
- Current BLS from the American Heart Association required.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Physiatry.
- Unrestricted license to practice medicine in the state(s) of Oregon.
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. Oregon Medical Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance.
Eugene is the largest metropolitan base in the south Willamette Valley, easily accessible by Interstate 5 and served by the state's second largest airport provides quick access to anywhere in the country. Affectionately known as the Emerald City, this college town is nestled in the Willamette Valley and boasts great primary and secondary education, safe and friendly neighborhoods and the ability to bike and walk most everywhere. The city is a fantastic place for outdoor enthusiast. With everything from hiking, biking, kayaking, swimming, running and water sports, there is no shortage of things to do outside.
If this is an opportunity that interests you contact Nancy Dunlap, Director Provider Services, 541-242-4080, email@example.com or visit www.oregonmedicalgroup.com