Job Description & Requirements
Denver Mammo or Breast Imaging Radiologist in Colorado
Start Date: ASAP Pay Rate: $450000.00 - 500000.00
A private practice in Denver, CO is seeking an exceptional breast imager to join their team. The opportunity includes partnership in this physician-owned practice that has seen consistent growth over the past several decades.Opportunity Highlights
- 100% mammography or a mixture of mammography and general radiology
- Partnership or employed options
- Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM Schedule
- No call, No nights, No Weekends
- Guaranteed base salary + partnership distribution
- Comprehensive benefits package available
- Access to state-of-the-art equipment
Live in Gorgeous Denver, CO!
- Access to Vail, Beaver Creek, Aspen, Crested Butte, and Telluride.
- Outstanding shopping and dining options as well as incredible arts and entertainment events throughout the year
- Professional sporting events and plenty of outdoor activities, including skiing, hiking, and biking
- Mild summers and winters, making our city the ideal place to live and spend time outside year-round
- Denver is ranked #2 in Best Places to Live in the U.S. (U.S. News & World Report)
- U.S. News ranks Colorado #1 in Best States for Economy, and Medscape ranks it in the top 15 Best Places to Practice
About the Company
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Colorado and must be board eligible or certified in Radiology.
- Medical degree required
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Mammography, Mammographer, Mammogram, Breast Cancer, Mammogram Radiology, radiology,, radiology, radiologist