At Vancouver Clinic, caring for people is our first priority and the driving force behind everything we do. New providers will find a collegial, supportive, and caring environment of healthcare professionals committed to our patients and community. Our multispecialty clinic is physician owned which prioritizes the highest quality patient care and a strong work-life balance.
We are recruiting for a BC/BE General Cardiologist (Non-Invasive). Our department consists of 13 Cardiologists (2 EPs, 3 Interventionalists, and 8 Generalists), plus 4 Advanced Practice Clinicians. We offer a full range of outpatient and inpatient cardiovascular care, including multiple imaging modalities, coronary and peripheral interventions, and diagnostic and therapeutic electrophysiology. The successful candidate will be excited about practicing evidence-based medicine in an intellectually stimulating practice providing high acuity cardiovascular care. General call is shared proportional to FTE status amongst approximately 8 physicians.
- Dedicated inpatient cardiovascular services at two affiliated hospital locations but with robust and collegial hospitalist services
- Individuals with community based congestive heart failure management experience sought but not required.
- Established referral network with excellent collaboration between primary care and specialty care.
- Partnership after 2 years
- Comprehensive benefits package including clinic paid malpractice coverage and tail insurance
We are rooted in Southwest Washington, located in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. The area offers a variety of housing options from suburban neighborhoods, downtown high rises or rural locations with acreage. We enjoy year round recreational opportunities, a flourishing craft brewery scene, wineries and tasty restaurants. Portland, Oregon, is nearby offering world-class food, a vibrant arts and theater scene, and numerous professional sports teams. Plus, if you live in Washington, there is no state income tax.
We recognize that each person’s unique experience, identity, and perspective advances our ability to deliver the best possible care to our patients. We encourage candidates of every background to apply to join our team.