Geriatric Medicine Fellowship Program Director
Atrium Health Navicent Medical Group (AHNMG) is seeking a Geriatric Medicine Fellowship Program Director in beautiful and historic Macon, Georgia. Macon is situated south of metropolitan Atlanta and within driving distance to the mountains and barrier islands of Georgia. We are a family oriented community, rich with values and traditions while progressing with new ideas, exciting growth and creative talents.
The Fellowship Program Director is responsible for leading the fellowship program through detailed oversight of the training program, following all ACGME and institutional requirements, policies, and procedures.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Meet and/or exceed the ACGME requirements for program accreditation
- Meet and/or exceed the GME institutional requirements for a fellowship program, including membership within the GME Committee
- Oversight of the educational program for fellows, including curriculum, didactics, and rotational experiences
- Create and maintain an environment of scholarly inquiry, professionalism and diversity / inclusiveness for residents, faculty, and staff
- In conjunction with the department Chair, appoint, facilitate professional development of academic skills, and evaluate faculty
- Facilitate, track, and monitor faculty and fellow s development and participation in teaching, patient safety / quality, scholarly activities, and well-being
- Complete all required documents and documentation in a timely manner, as related to being an accredited fellowship program
- Previous experience as an academic faculty member (minimum of 3 years)
- Must be Board Certified
- Active Georgia License or ability to obtain
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
AHNMG is an established multispecialty group of 200 + providers who provide professional medical services to the Atrium Health Navicent Beverly Knight Olson Children s Hospital, Atrium Health Navicent, Atrium Health Navicent Baldwin and Atrium Health Navicent Peach. Atrium Health Navicent is a 637-bed level one trauma center. In strategic partnership with Atrium Health, Atrium Health Navicent has seen phenomenal growth and expansion fostered by a cohesive Physician and Administrative leadership team striving toward a common goal of excellent patient care and outcomes through our cultural commitments.
For more information on this unique opportunity with the Atrium Health Navicent Medical Group, please contact Jenny Willis; email@example.com or 478-633-6946
We encourage you to visit our websites at www.navicenthealth.org to learn more about our health system and our Geriatric Fellowship Program at https://www.navicenthealth.org/service-center/family-medicine-residency/fellowship-programs