Neurosurgeon - SSM Health Dean Medical Group (Spinal Deformity or Minimally Invasive Spine Fellowship Preferred) Madison, WI
SSM Health Dean Medical Group, a 500-physician multi-specialty group, is actively recruiting for a BE/BC Neurosurgeon. Spinal deformity or minimally invasive spine fellowship preferred. Additional details:The Opportunity
- Become part of an expanding Neurosurgery team currently consisting of five well-established surgeons. A sixth neurosurgeon will be join our team in August 2022. Additionally, we have 5 physician assistants and one nurse practitioner.
- Excellent referral base from SSM Health Dean Medical Group's 18-county service area of 1.3 million.
- Each Neurosurgeon does 200-225 cases per year, with a broad range of cases to include spine, skull base, vascular, neuro-oncology, and no pediatrics.
- SSM Health Dean Medical Group has a case load and patient population for six plus Neurosurgeons.
- Department of Neurosurgery is located in a medical office building that is connected to SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital via skywalk.
- Currently practice at one hospital; potential exists for outreach.
- Call will be 1:6; Physician Assistant on call daily. A trauma stipend is currently paid
- Hospitalist and Critical Care physicians in place for medical management and admission of non-surgical patients.
- Competitive two-year guaranteed salary and signing bonus plus a comprehensive benefit package.
- SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital, a 440-bed tertiary care and referral center, is an award-winning facility and has been serving South Central Wisconsin since 1912.
- SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital is an ACS Level II Trauma Center.
- SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital is the referral hospital for the 7 hospital SSM Wisconsin Region. Our Wisconsin Region also counts 4 additional affiliate hospitals in our network.
- Madison, population 252,000, consistently ranks as one of the top places in the country to live, work, go to school, play, and raise a family.
- Madison was recently named as the 3rd best place to live in America by Livability https://livability.com/best-places/top-100-best-places-to-live/2020/madison-wi/
- The Overture Center http://www.overture.org/ in downtown Madison is a beautiful facility that offers a wide variety of entertainment, including the Madison Symphony, Madison Opera, and visiting performances.
SSM Health is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Physician - State of Work Location