Job Description & Requirements
Rheumatologist in Pennsylvania
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $248000.00 - 248000.00
A physician-led, academically affiliated healthcare system is seeking a rheumatologist to join a very stable rheumatology group that continues to experience growth. The system employs 30,000 with 13 hospitals, two research centers, and a school of medicine. Candidates must be board-certified or board-eligible in rheumatology, and new graduates and experienced providers are encouraged to apply.Opportunity Highlights
Community Information—Live and Work in?Central Pennsylvania?
- Excellent quality of life – Monday through Friday, 8 to 5 schedule
- 1:3 call (primarily via telephone)
- Teaching and research opportunities
- $250,000 compensation range
- Incentives available such as a large signing bonus, stipends, and/or medical school loan repayment
- Prominent, growing academically affiliated healthcare organization
- Positively impact patients, families, learners, and the community
- Potential leadership opportunity commensurate with experience
Enjoy the fresh air, short commutes, a lower cost of living, and tight-knit communities while taking advantage of what surrounding metros—New York City, Philadelphia, Baltimore, and Washington, D.C.— have to offer.
- Safe, family-friendly community with a favorable cost of living
- Experience four beautiful seasons
- Great local schools
- Enjoy plenty of outdoor activities—hiking, biking, fishing, camping at several nearby state forests, and much more
- Access to incredible shopping and dining, professional sports, an international airport, and more
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Pennsylvania and must be board-eligible or certified in rheumatology
- Medical degree required
#LI-MHAAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Rheumatologist, Rheumatology, Bones, Joints, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md