25-physician group is looking to hire another Otolaryngologist. We are located in a Texas University Town with a population of 100,000. This is an excellent opportunity to join an existing practice and become an integral part of the community.
The practice comes with a fully-equipped freestanding outpatient ENT clinic. Our other ENT providers offer comprehensive care using the latest technology and focusing on a multidisciplinary approach to education and support. We have state-of-the-art surgical facilities at the hospital and at the Ambulatory Surgery Center across the street. Both facilities are fully equipped for an ENT surgical practice. We also offer a family-friendly call schedule of 1:3 and a competitive compensation/benefits package in a collegial practice setting.
Some of the benefits of being employed by our group include:
- Guaranteed salary with quarterly bonus potential
- Other Otolaryngologist for mentoring and consultation
- Investment opportunity in the ambulatory surgery center
- Da Vinci Xi, BrainLab Curve, Global and Zeiss microscopes available
- 2-3 OR days per week and 2-3 clinic days per week
- Clinic hours are Monday-Friday, 9-5
- Very light call schedule rotated 1/3 with other providers
- Malpractice Insurance and all professional expense paid
- Health, dental, life insurance, retirement benefits (401k, salary deferment program), short term, long term disability
- Centralized billing, coding, and collections
- In house human resources, electronic health records, marketing, business development and Public Relations teams
- MD or DO degree required
- BE/BC with the American Board of Otolaryngology
- General Otolaryngology additional head and neck training would be a welcomed; but not required
- We prefer experience but would be willing to hire a new graduate
- Texas licensed or eligible to obtain licensure in the State of Texas
- Must be a team player and work well with others
Successful Nacogdoches physicians enjoy a family-friendly small town with countless outdoor activities and a culture rich with history. Nacogdoches is considered one of the most historic towns in Texas and offers a wide variety of attractions for visitors from all over the world.
Interested candidates should submit a CV for immediate consideration. All candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible, have a favorable work history and great references.