Join a long-standing and not-for-profit Family Medicine clinic that offers breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean from the front doors of the clinic. This practice allows for a flexible schedule and the option to have a 3-day work week.
• Option of a 30-40 hour work week allows you to have an incredible work-life balance and enjoy this beautiful, coastal community
• Outpatient clinic allows you to see patients of all ages alongside 4 other physicians and 4 APP's
• X-ray, Heli-pad, lab services on-site, opportunity for outpatient procedures also available
• Opportunity to pick up Urgent Care shifts for those interested
Competitive compensation package includes guaranteed base salary with a $50k Sign On, Relocation, PTO, full benefits, and CME allowance
• Loan repayment program offering up to $300k in loan repayment
• Temporary housing assistance also available
This serene community offers beautiful ocean-front views from the front doors of the clinic with majestic redwood trees and forest growing in the back. Located in California Wine Country, it's hard to ever have a bad day in a place this beautiful.
• Year-round temperatures in the 70s make this oceanfront community comfortable any time of the year
• The cost of living is over 20% less than the rest of California, and without the headache of traffic and overcrowding
• Located in the beautiful Sonoma County that boasts world-renowned wineries, golf courses, and beachfront views
• Less than 2 hours to Santa Rosa lets you fly any day of the week
Contact Evan Kaspar with any questions:
Specialty: Family Medicine
Employment Type: Full Time