Tennova Turkey Creek Medical Center, part of Tennova Healthcare, a five-hospital health system based in Knoxville, TN, is seeking a BC/BE General Otolaryngologist. Join a single-specialty group that has been in the community 30+ years. Open to new grads and/or experienced physicians.
- Busy, successful practice with strong referral pattern, so physician will be busy right away
- Join three physicians and one Nurse Practitioner
- Interest/experience in otology, laryngology, or sleep medicine is a plus
- Anticipated ER Call Coverage 1:4 with no facial trauma
- Call - One week at a time (Monday-Sunday)
- 60% office work vs. 40 % surgical work
- Practice sees a moderate amount of pediatric referrals
- Practice offers the following ancillary services: allergy, balance center, hearing aids and more
- 6 full-time audiologists
State-of-the-art da Vinci ® robotic surgical system
- Opportunities for partnership/surgery center(s) buy-in
Comprehensive Financial Package that may include all of the following:
- Competitive Salary based on MGMA guidelines plus bonus potential
- Incentive Bonus based on WRUVs
- Relocation Expenses
- CME, Licensure, Dues and Subscriptions
- Comprehensive benefits package, including health/dental/vision and 401(k) with generous match
We are a group that has grown dramatically over the last 10 years and we wish to continue this trend. Over the last decade, we have doubled our audiology staff, added a balance center with vestibular physical therapy, and have expanded to a new satellite office. We have an in-house CT scanner, along with a full allergy department that offers SCIT and SLIT.
Tennova Healthcare is a five hospital network in East Tennessee based in Knoxville. Conveniently located in the fastest growing areas of the county, Tennova Turkey Creek Medical Center (101 beds) serves the residents of West Knoxville and surrounding counties. Our full service hospital features a 24/7 Emergency Room, the Tennova Heart Institute, state-of-the-art da Vinci robotic surgical system, and 3D MRI. We also have a newly expanded intensive care unit with monitored bed capability.
Knoxville is in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park and is home to the University of Tennessee, Tennessee Valley Authority, and close to a National Lab and high-tech industry. Perfect for those loving the outdoors. With a population of approx. 600K, the city also has many culture opportunities. The Knox County school system is very strong with excellent private school options as well. With low crime, mild weather, and no state income tax, Knoxville is a great place to raise a family and grow a practice.