Live and practice in a place you love. CHRISTUS St. Vincent is a not-for-profit integrated health system located in the beautiful mountain-west city of Santa Fe, New Mexico. Santa Fe sees over 300 sunny days per year, all four seasons, commute times around 15 minutes, and offers an abundance of outdoor activities, as well as a thriving cultural, art, and music scene. We have easy access to skiing, mountain biking, rock climbing, hiking, fishing, and so much more.
Our 200 bed facility is a Level III trauma center, the only trauma center in Northern New Mexico, and serves a seven county area with over 300,000 residents. We are a Mayo Clinic Care Network Member, a Leap Frog Grade A Hospital, recipient of the 2021 Heathgrades Stroke Care Excellence and Patient Safety Excellence awards, and voted a Best Place to Work for four years and counting.
The CSV Neurology Associates team cares for neurology patients from all over Northern New Mexico and aims to add an additional General Neurologist to the team as we continue to develop our program.
Join CHRISTUS St. Vincent Neurology Associates and enjoy:
- Employed model with well-established, mission-minded, not-for-profit organization
- No hospital call
- Immediate volume opportunity
- Competitive compensation at $330k plus bonus opportunities
- Generous relocation assistance package
- Fully paid medical malpractice coverage
- CME and licensure allowance
- Opportunity for research and/or family medicine residency teaching
- Lifestyle friendly location at the base of the Rockies, visit http://santafe.org/
- Must be a graduate of an accredited School of Medicine
- Completion of an accredited Neurology Residency
- Possess or able to obtain an unrestricted NM Medical License
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
Interested applicants -- please submit CV to Heather Rising, Director Physician Recruitment & Integration at email@example.com
Please - no agency solicitation.
CHRISTUS St. Vincent is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We proudly offer smoke-free campuses and robust employee wellness programs.