Job Description & Requirements
Medical Director in California
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Monday - Friday 8am-5pm
A well-organized public healthcare organization committed to providing superior patient mental healthcare is seeking a qualified psychiatrist for a Medical Director opportunity. This opportunity offers the ability to enjoy a highly desirable quality of life while treating a diverse patient population.Opportunity Highlights
Community HighlightsLive + work in Northern California’s incomparable Wine Country—gorgeous views serve as your daily backdrop!
- Monday – Friday schedule
- Leadership position - 80% Administrative / 20% Clinical Responsibilities
- Provide direct oversight of the Psychiatric team
- No Nights, no weekend or call responsibilities
- Earn a competitive income and enjoy a great quality of life!
- Family-friendly community with incredible housing options
- Mild climate + sunny skies throughout the entire year
- An array of arts and culture attractions + a charming downtown with unique shops, restaurants, and entertainment options
- An outdoor lover’s paradise—enjoy biking, hiking, camping, scuba diving, surfing, swimming, backpacking, and much more
- Access to more than 400 wineries throughout the region
- Less than an hour to San Francisco
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of California and must be board eligible or certified in Psychiatry.
- Medical degree required
Must have a CA license or be able to obtain one.Preferred Qualifications
Bilingual CandidatesAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Psychiatrist, Psychiatry, Mental Illness, Physician, Healthcare, Mental Health, Medication, Medical, Doctor, Md