Job Description & Requirements
Obstetrics & Gynecology Physician in Wisconsin
An established physician-owned multispecialty practice committed to providing comprehensive, integrated care to communities in Southeastern Wisconsin is seeking a board-certified OB/GYN to join its team. This position offers a highly desirable quality of life and competitive compensation while living and working in an inviting Wisconsin community just outside of Madison and Milwaukee.Opportunity Highlights
- 4-day workweek + ample time off
- Part-time interest welcome
- Step into an established practice and replace a retiring physician
- Practice the full scope of obstetrics and gynecology
- Strong nurse practitioner clinical support
- Ability to earn $450,000 based on production and incentives
- Shareholder opportunity after 1 year
- Sign-on bonus + relocation assistance provided
Home to abundant parks, lakes, and recreation, this charming Midwest community is a perfect place to call home. As a resident, you’ll enjoy a remarkable quality of life, excellent public and private schools, as well as the benefits of living near major metropolitan areas, including Madison, Milwaukee, Green Bay, and Chicago.
- Safe, family-friendly community with a low cost of living
- Top-ranked private schools
- Enjoy a variety of outdoor activities—hiking, biking, fishing, swimming, golfing, skiing, snowmobiling, and much more
- Wonderful cultural attractions + plenty of events and activities throughout the year to meet every interest
- Medscape ranks Wisconsin #2 in “Best Places to Practice”
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Wisconsin and must be board eligible or certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Medical degree required
#LI-MHAAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Obstetrician/Gynecologist, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Obgyn, Ob/Gyn, Pregnancy, Newborn, Maternity, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md