Job Description & Requirements
Diagnostic Radiology Physician in Tennessee
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $450000.00 - 725000.00
A reputable private practice that has been providing quality service for more than 40 years is seeking a board-certified or board-eligible diagnostic radiologist to join its team. This position offers a great quality of life and excellent income potential while living and working in a beautiful Tennessee metro area.
- Partnership opportunity with $725,000+ income potential
- Stable organization with tenured providers
- State-of-the-art technology, including fully integrated PACS, EMR, and dictation
- Light call responsibilities
- Ample vacation time
- Relocation assistance provided
Nestled in the Appalachian Mountains along the beautiful Tennessee River, this charming metro area is a perfect place to call home. Filled with genuine Southern hospitality and an array of amenities, it has everything you need and more.
- A low cost of living + excellent local schools
- An outdoor enthusiast’s paradise—enjoy hiking, biking, fishing, boating, golfing, and much more
- Popular downtown area with a thriving arts + culture scene, great shops + restaurants, and entertainment options
- Local airport for ease of travel
- Easy access to Atlanta + Knoxville
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Tennessee and must be board-eligible or certified in diagnostic radiology
- Medical degree required
#LI-MHAAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Radiologist, Diagnostic Radiologist, Emergency Radiology, Interventional Radiology, Diagnostic Medical Physicists, radiology,, radiology, radiologist