Benefis Health System, a level II Trauma Center in Great Falls, Montana, is seeking an Anesthesiologist to join our well established, great group of hospital employed anesthesiologists, as we plan for upcoming FTE reductions and retirements. This is a very happy group with a compensation structure and call schedule based on fairness across the group, not tenure.
- 100% coverage on cases, no supervision
- Cover only 1 hospital with 10 state-of-the-art operating rooms and an ambulatory surgery center just across a skybridge
- Full time = 44 weeks with good ratios: 22 first and 22 second calls, 8 weekends, supporting work-life balance and a MT lifestyle of adventure
- Regional block skills, ability to care for healthy pediatrics and ability to care for trauma required
- Wide variety of cases including: Urology, Orthopedics, Neurosurgery, General Surgery, ENT, Plastics, GYN, and more! (we do have a seperate cardiac anesthesia team as well)
- No OB Coverage (OB, GI and Cath Labs covered by CRNAs who practice independantly)
- 8,500 surgical cases/year
This opportunity offers a broad-spectrum anesthesiology with ability to have a great work-life balance, enjoying everything our community has to offer.
Compensation and Benefits: This position is a guaranteed salary with incentive bonus options. We offer generous benefits including; health, dental, paid disability, retirement, malpractice insurance with tail coverage, generous 8 weeks paid time off annually, relocation assistance, and more!
Great Falls Community Information
- Populated with 60,000 residents and regionally supports nearly 275,000 rural Montana residents
- Nationally-ranked public schools and two accredited colleges
- Is equidistant from Glacier National Park and Yellowstone National Park
- Boasts four genuine seasons and blue skies over 300 days a year
- Has an international airport with direct flights to Denver, Minneapolis, Phoenix, Las Vegas, Seattle and more
- Divided by the Missouri River, a world-class fly fishing and watersport destination
- Dominated by agriculture and outdoor adventure including, camping, hiking, horseback riding, water & snow skiing, rock & ice climbing, boating, off-road motorsports, upland bird, waterfowl, and big game hunting
Benefis Health System: This is your opportunity to be part of an exceptional health system in a state that is well known for its beautiful four seasons and outdoor lifestyle. While enjoying the last best place, you ll have the added benefit of having access to Benefis Health System, one of the state s most modern and progressive healthcare facilities with 500+ beds and over 200 members on medical staff representing 40 specialties. Our state-of-the-art facilities and cutting edge technologies make Benefis an exceptional working environment and one of the Best Places To Work in Healthcare every year, 2014 - 2019!
Contact me today to learn more!
Erica Martin - Physician Recruiter