I am a
A skilled practitioner who seeks to create high-quality outcomes through integrated care.
At the Southern California Permanente Medical Group (SCPMG), a physician-led partnership organization with a patient-centered and evidence-based approach to medicine, we believe in giving every member of our community the opportunity to live a happy, healthy life. From the physicians we employ to the patients we serve, our mission is to provide a level of care and support that enables each of us to achieve our best.
GENERAL UROLOGIST OPPORTUNITY
Riverside/Moreno Valley, California
SCPMG is seeking a Board Certified/ Board Eligible General Urologist to join our Urology Group for the Riverside area. The position is based in Riverside/Moreno Valley.
The candidate will be joining SCPMG multi-specialty medical group serving the healthcare needs of Inland Empire.
- Full time opportunity
- No Trauma or Pediatric Urology
- Call Coverage 1:8
- $100,000 signing bonus / advance on pay
- $60,000 in retention bonuses
- Work-life balance focused Practice
- Multi-specialty practice with integrated healthcare delivery model
- Electronic medical record to allow flexibility in patient management
- Comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program
- Professional development opportunities in medical school teaching, research, physician leadership and community service
We are proud to offer our physicians:
- A physician-led practice with partnership eligibility after 3 years
- Emphasis on professional autonomy and cross-specialty collaboration
- Excellent salary and compensation package
- Robust retirement plans: 401 (K) & Keogh, Pension Plan
- Moving allowance and home loan assistance
About Riverside Area
A convenient gateway to Southern California s natural wonders, with excellent proximity to the San Bernardino National Forest, Big Bear Lake, and Lake Arrowhead (hiking, snow- and water-skiing), as well as the low and high deserts including Palm Springs and Joshua Tree National Park. Riverside itself has a nice, modern downtown, and our area offers relatively affordable housing and less traffic than others in the region. Many of our physicians live in Orange County, which is easily commutable.
While every physician at the Southern California Permanente Medical Group has their own personal and professional ambitions, they all share a common vision: to transform the practice of medicine. Every day, they work hand in hand with each other and their patients to achieve outcomes that elevate the level of care across our organization and, ultimately, our nation. In Southern California, you'll enjoy amazing recreational activities, spectacular natural sceneries, and an exceptional climate.
We invite you to make a difference in the communities we serve.
For consideration or to apply, please visit our website at https://scpmgphysiciancareers.com/
For additional information, please contact Jolanta Buschini at 866-829-3184 or Jolanta.U.Buschini@kp.org
We are an AAP/EEO employer. The Answer to Health Care in America