Job Description & Requirements
Trauma Surgery Physician -
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Call 24;Weekend;On Call Pay Rate: $243.00 - 255.00
This facility is seeking a Trauma Surgery Physician for locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need.
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
· Schedule: 24-hour call, then 24 hour back up
· Job Setting: Hospital
· Types of Cases: Laparoscopic Appendectomy, Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy, and Hernia repair
· Credentialing Timeframe: 90 days
· Must have an active Pennsylvania license and Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA)
· Must have Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS), and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) certificationsJob Benefits
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities. In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs. Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Trauma Surgeon, Trauma Surgery, Critical Care Surgeon, Acute Care Surgeon, Acute Care Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Surgical Trauma, Surgery Trauma, Surgery Critical Care, surgery