Join an established, comprehensive Heart & Vascular Center with collegial colleagues at PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center in Vancouver, Washington (Portland metropolitan area).
Seeking an experienced General Cardiologist who would be interested in a position combining clinical medicine and co-leading PeaceHealth's Heart & Vascular team. Position is .8 FTE clinician and .2 FTE administrative. This role will be in a dyad partnership at the local level with an experienced administrator. The role would also represent cardiovascular issues for the Columbia Network at the PeaceHealth System level. The strategic goal is to continue to build on the established quality program and to optimize inpatient and outpatient services.
Why you'll love the practice:
- Established team of 18 providers: 5 General Cardiologists--including a Cardiac Imaging Specialist, 3 Interventionalists, a Heart Failure Specialist, 2 Electrophysiologists, and 2 Nurse Practitioners and 4 Physician Assistants
- 2 dedicated EP cath lab rooms with 2 full days per week for procedures
- Call expectations of 1:8
- "17 patients/day
- Scribe support available if desired
- Clinic has:
- 3 Echo Rooms
- Nuclear Medicine Camera
- Own holters and event monitors
- Device clinic on site.
- PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center is a 450-bed hospital with a Level II trauma center. The Emergency Department is the busiest in Southwest Washington, caring for over 76,000 patients yearly.
- Ranked among the fastest hospitals in Washington state for treatment of heart attack
- Center of Excellence for Atrial Fibrillation
- Accredited Non-Invasive Vascular Lab
- ICAEL and ICANL Accredited Echocardiology and Nuclear Labs
- Our integrated physician-led medical group has over 1,000 active medical providers with most specialty services represented.
- EPIC health records
- Competitive compensation plus signing bonus and relocation assistance
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- Exceptional health coverage options and retirement plans
- Educational loan reimbursement (to those who qualify)
- CME reimbursement
- Employee Wellness Program with FitBit allowance and up to $400 in incentives for healthy lifestyle
For more information, contact:
Kim Dianich, Sr. Provider Recruiter
Vancouver, Washington ? look any direction and the scenery is astounding! Snow-capped mountains, nationally protected evergreen forests, the waterfall-laced Columbia River gorge, and rugged Pacific-coast beaches - all within a short 90-minute drive. The northwest is a dream come true for outdoor enthusiasts. And against that magnificent backdrop, Vancouver and neighboring Portland, Oregon offer all the best amenities of city living. What makes our area so special? A thriving arts scene, varied professional sports teams, unique neighborhoods, and a wealth of diverse culinary destination.
PeaceHealth's community of health care professionals in the Vancouver area include PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center, a 450-bed tertiary-level hospital with complete services, and PeaceHealth Medical Group, a multi-specialty group serving communities throughout Clark County.
PeaceHealth offers outstanding Benefits!
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.