I am a
A skilled practitioner who seeks to create high-quality outcomes through integrated care.
At the Southern California Permanente Medical Group (SCPMG), a physician-led partnership organization with a patient-centered and evidence-based approach to medicine, we believe in giving every member of our community the opportunity to live a happy, healthy life. From the physicians we employ to the patients we serve, our mission is to provide a level of care and support that enables each of us to achieve our best.
TRANSGENDER RECONSTRUCTIVE UROLOGIST
West Los Angeles, California
We are actively seeking a Reconstructive Urologist to join our established full-spectrum gender affirming surgery program.
- The practice also involves treating complications associated with these surgeries, as well as prosthetic placements in post gender affirming surgeries
- A portion of this practice would also include general and reconstructive urology and sharing the duties of our urology department
- Emphasis on professional autonomy and cross-specialty collaboration
- Opportunities for teaching and research
- 1/2 day paid education time
- Board Certified / Eligible in Urology
- Fellowship training in Genitourinary Reconstructive Surgery
- Candidates should have a strong background in reconstruction, with particular interest in caring for this population
We are proud to offer our physicians:
- An organization that has served the communities of Southern California for more than 65 years
- A physician-led practice with partnership eligibility after 3 years
- Robust retirement plans: Pension Plan, 401K, and Keogh
- Excellent salary and compensation package
While every physician at the Southern California Permanente Medical Group has their own personal and professional ambitions, they all share a common vision: to transform the practice of medicine. Every day, they work hand in hand with each other and their patients to achieve outcomes that elevate the level of care across our organization and, ultimately, our nation. In Southern California, you'll enjoy amazing recreational activities, spectacular natural sceneries, and an exceptional climate.
We invite you to make a difference in the communities we serve.
For consideration or to apply, please visit our website at https://scpmgphysiciancareers.com/
For additional information, please contact Jolanta Buschini at 866-829-3184 or Jolanta.U.Buschini@kp.org
We are an AAP/EEO employer. The Answer to Health Care in America