Join a physician-led hospital-based group at one of the few locally governed hospital's in the state of California! This 298-bed community hospital is dedicated to providing top-rate, high quality care, and is recognized by Healthgrades as a Top 250 Best Hospital in the US and Top 100 Best Gastrointestinal Care.
• Join a hospital-based group in a busy, established 4 Gastroenterologist and 4 APP practice
• Bread and butter Gastroenterology practice with opportunity for advanced procedures
• Call is 1:6, with only one hospital to cover
• 5 Endoscopy suites with blocked schedule offers providers 2.5 days/week of endoscopy time
• Practice in a 400,000 catchment where there is no competition
• Salary guarantee plus RVU production plus up to $100,000 in recruitment bonuses, profit sharing, 401k and competitive benefits
• Proven income potential above 80th percentile of GI providers yet the lower cost of living will make your dollars stretch more than most places.
• You will be attracted by a special sense of community and small-town living as it has developed into a vibrant regional center for business, recreational and cultural activities.
• If you are an individual seeking an environment where you can live and work while enjoying unparalleled access to outdoor recreation including miles of biking and hiking trails plus the social spirit of an involved community, this is the place for you
• Only 90 minutes away from the larger metro center and a key city for the state, providing commercial air service to anywhere in the country
• Easily accessible to popular destinations in Lake Tahoe, Mt. Shasta, Napa Valley, San Francisco, Reno and the California Coast.
For more information and further consideration please contact:
Employment Type: Full Time