We have an opening for a Primary Care Medicine Physician in the New Hampshire seacoast area.
As part of our comprehensive primary care team, you will enjoy the support of Core Physicians - a community based multi-specialty practice of 170+ network providers. Through the support of Core Physicians, you will see challenging practice opportunities, receive great benefits and salary, have access to advanced technology, within the collegial and supportive spirit of our professional staff.
- Completion of accredited college/university with Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO).
- Current board certification (BC) or board eligibility (BE) in specialty. If newly graduated from residency, certification must be obtained within three years of graduation.
- Unrestricted license to practice within New Hampshire.
- Current DEA certificate without restriction.
- CPR with AED within 6 months of hire.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, you will join a top-notch organization and live in a desirable sought after community environment.
Contact:Brock R. ClukeyPhysician Recruitment Specialist