Job Description & Requirements
Gastroenterologist - in Wisconsin
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $570000.00 - 570000.00
One of the largest and most reputable healthcare systems in WI is seeking a gastroenterologist on the Lake Michigan coast in Wisconsin. The successful candidate will enjoy a full scope GI practice including EGD, colonoscopy, manometry, bravo, PillCam and an option for ERCP (preferred, not required) and management of hospital consults.Opportunity Highlights
- Receive $570,000 baseline compensation with wRVU bonus
- Signing and relocation bonuses
- Excellent quality of life with a flexible schedule
- Options for a four-day workweek or week on/week off schedule
- Multiple options exist for shared call coverage rotations
As Wisconsin’s maritime capital, Manitowoc sits on Lake Michigan and offers plenty of year-round activities. You’ll enjoy boating, fishing, swimming, and walking or biking along Mariners Trail, which stretches 13 miles on the lake from Manitowoc to Two Rivers.
- Wisconsin is the #2 Best State to Practice 2021 (Medscape)
- An affordable cost of living that’s 25% below the national average.
- Excellent livability score (areavibes)
- Desirable community with plenty of nearby parks, lakes, trails, museums, and festivals
- Choose from outstanding public and private schools
- 40-minute drive to Green Bay, WI, 90 minutes to Milwaukee, and 3 hours to Chicago
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Wisconsin and must be board eligible or certified in Gastroenterology.
- Medical degree required
#LI-MHAAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterologist, Gastroenterology, Digestive Track, Digestive, Gastrointestine, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md