The Jacksonville, FL Veterans Affairs Outpatient Clinic is recruiting Gastroenterologists. We have a full time AND a fee basis position available.
You will work in collaboration with a gastroenterology advance practice provider to provide outpatient and electronic consultation services related to gastroenterology and hepatology. Perform standard GI procedures such as EGD (gastroscopy), colonoscopies, and other procedures. Diagnose, treat, and manage patients with gastrointestinal diseases according to standard, usual, and acceptable methods and techniques. Privileges include general outpatient GI clinic procedures.
Full-time: Mon-Fri only; no on-call, no weekends, no nights! Very manageable patient volume!
Fee Basis: Flexible schedule! Rates of pay dependent upon procedure.
Assistance with payment of outstanding medical school loans (up to $200K) for full time employees!
We offer these benefits to full time employees:
- Competitive pay based on training, experience and local labor market
- Annual performance bonus up to an additional $15K
- Guaranteed salary increases
- Licensure: 1 full & unrestricted active U.S. license
- CME: $1,000/year and 5 days of paid absences for CME courses
- Malpractice: VHA physicians are covered under federal tort laws
- No employment contracts, noncompete clauses, or restrictive covenants
- 26 days paid vacation; 13 days paid sick time; 11 paid federal holidays; 15 days military
- Federal Retirement Plan
- Separate 401K with partial agency match
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance available w/ affordable premiums
- Life Insurance
- Nationwide Mobility Relocate without loss of benefits or pay
If interested, please e-mail CV to email@example.com