OBGYN/Obstetrics & Gynecology partnership in Silverdale, WA
The Doctors Clinic is currently seeking a board eligible/board certified Obstetrics & Gynecology physician to join our healthcare partnership at the Women's & Children's Clinic located just west of Seattle, in beautiful Silverdale, Washington State.
The OBGYN department is looking for a fifth colleague to join their team of medical professionals. This opportunity allows for a 50%-50% mix of OB and GYN. Work a regular Monday through Friday schedule, 1:5 call schedule plus county call which is 1:9. Average 18-25 clinical patients/day. Enjoy working out of one clinical site and one hospital/level 2 NICU, all conveniently located in the same building!
- Physician-owned and physician-governed outpatient multi-specialty group
- 2 year guaranteed salary and productivity bonus potential
- Excellent comprehensive benefit package includes malpractice, health, dental, vision, life, disability insurance, 401k and profit sharing
- Signing bonus & relocation allowance
- 4 weeks paid time away
- Eligible to become a shareholder after 2 years
- Generous CME allowance
Our positive, collegial environment embraces respect, communication and diversity. As a leader in quality health care and a major employer, The Doctors Clinic seeks individuals who share in our mission of Excellence in Patient Care.
Please visit our website www.TheDoctorsClinic.com or email JWoydziak@thedoctorsclinic.com for more information about this opportunity, our practice, and physicians.