Raleigh General Hospital is seeking a BC/BE Urologist to join a hospital employed practice in Beckley, West Virginia. Raleigh General Hospital is the only Level III trauma center in the region with over 45,000 ED visits annually. The ideal candidate will perform the full spectrum of urologic procedures. There is an opportunity to do advanced procedures, as well as bread and butter cases.
- Flexible block scheduling for surgery cases
- Xi da Vinci Surgical System
- 7 ORs in hospital and 2 ORs/4 special procedure rooms in the MOB
- Call requirement is 10 days per month
- Strong referral base with service area of 250,000
Locaced in southern West Virginia nestled in the heart of the Appalachia Mountains, just one hour from the capital city of Charleston, Beckley is an outdoor paradise surrounded by some of the finest fishing, rafting, mountain biking, rock climbing, and hiking in the eastern US!
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance
- Relocation allowance
- Residency stipend
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance