Adventist Health is seeking an experienced primary care physician to join our growing team in Mendocino County as our Ambulatory Market Medical Director over 3 of Mendocino County facilities (Ukiah, Fort Bragg, and Willits, CA).
This represents an outstanding opportunity to work in a supportive and compassionate environment, as a member of an organization dedicated to providing you with the necessary resources to succeed. This position would require both a patient schedule as well as administrative duties in a 50/50 split.
Administrative responsibilities include, but are not limited, to:
- Building internal organizational relationships with key individuals
- Implementing the system and market strategy and related goals
- Physician leadership and leading physician wellness
- Overall performance of assigned clinics
- Implementing the appropriate policies and procedures
- Physician rounding and performance evaluation, as well as overseeing hiring and disciplinary process for physicians
- Provide support to clinic leadership
- Support, promote and exemplify Adventist Health’s mission, vision and values
- Travel to assigned clinics and system office as necessary
- At least five years of practicing as a clinician
- Master’s in Business Administration, Business Management, Health Care Management, or related field preferred
- Three to five years of management experience
- Ability to provide leadership
Mendocino County is located in beautiful Northern CA and includes coastline, forest, and charming towns. From the beach, hiking trails, wineries, cultural centers and museums, and superb local eats, there is a little something for everyone! Mendocino County is centrally located between San Francisco and the Oregon border.
Since 1928, Adventist Health has not wavered in its passion to provide an environment of compassion and caring for those in need of health, wholeness and hope. With more than 26 clinics in neighborhoods extending from Fort Bragg to Willits and Ukiah and as far South as Lakeport, our team of 1,100 associates are united by a passion to inspire health, wholeness an hope for every patient we serve.
PNMG is committed to the safety and wellbeing of our associates and patients. Therefore, we require that all associates receive all required vaccinations, including, but not limited to, measles, mumps, flu (based on the seasonal availability of the flu vaccine typically during October-March each year), COVID-19 vaccine (required in CA, HI and OR) etc., as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter. Medical and religious exemptions may apply.