Looking for a Board Certified/Board Eligible Anesthesiologist to join our well established, hospital employed group. Medically directed program overseeing 4 CRNAs.
- Base salary range of $421,000 - $487,600* (50%tile MGMA for those just completing training) with additional compensation for experience.
* 5% less for those not yet boarded, salary adjusted accordingly upon board certification
2-year contract also includes:
- Vacation: 33 PTO days. Additional 5 days when producing 75%tile wRVUs
- CME/Books & Journals: 5 days PTO and up to $5000
- Deferred compensation: 457b plan. Defer compensation up to IRS limit of $20,500 year before taxes. No matching.
- Retirement / Savings Plan: 403b plan. Defer compensation up to IRS limit of $20,500 year before taxes under age 50 and $27,000 for over age 50. SOMC matches dollar for dollar up to 2% of base pay.
- Moving Expense: $10,000 paid to moving company
- Malpractice Insurance Coverage: in a claims made insurance, in an amount of $1,000,000, per claim/$3,000,000, aggregate
- Health Insurance: physician pays small premium, deducted from paycheck
- Liquidated Damages: 70 mile and 2 year non-compete clause or liquidated damages of one year salary
- Pay for call program (CERP) - explained by CFO
- Medical School Loan Repayment: repay up to $200,000 ($25,000 per year for each year of service commitment)
- Residency Stipend: up to $25,000 (requires up to 2 year service commitment)
- Sign on Bonus: 15% of base salary up to $100,000 (paid when contract signed and forgiven over 2 -4 years depending on bonus amount)
- Bonus Incentives: excellent bonus incentives up to 30% of salary
- Practice Location
- Southern Ohio Medical Center in Portsmouth, OH
- Office Hours/Work Schedule
- Monday – Friday 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. (cases start at 7:30 a.m.), hours may extend past 3:30 p.m. with Surgery add-on cases.
- 8 Anesthesiologists
- 18 CRNAs
- Call Schedule/CERP (if applicable)
- Call is shared with 2 CRNAs
- Weekday call is 1:5; Weekday call 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 a.m.
- Weekend call is 1:5; Friday 7:00 a.m. – Monday 7:00 a.m.
- Post call day off
- Pay for Call (CERP) program
- Case load depends on room:
- General surgery
- Minimal peds
- No heads
- No hearts
- No spines
Click here to learn more about SOMC: http://www.somc.org/
Click to learn more about the community: http://www.somc.org/about/portsmouth.php
Video: Community Video
Hospital Beds: 248 staffed | Service Area: 250,000 | Not-for-profit established in 1966 | Employs: over 3,000 | Medical Staff: 250
Teaching opportunities: SOMC has Medical Students, Residents, and Advanced Practitioner trainees. Staff are eligible for Clinical Adjunct Faculty status with Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine.