Looking for a Board Certified/Board Eligible Gastroenterologist to join our well established, hospital employed multispecialty group. EUS training/experience preferred. Physician will have the ability to do EGD, Colonoscopy, ERCP, PEG Tube, Esophageal Manometry, and Capsule Endoscopy.
We are a 248-bed regional medical center located in the beautiful valley of southern Ohio. The city of Portsmouth is a family-oriented community with a progressive school system, a local university, and a young physician population, which makes this an excellent place to practice and raise a family. Portsmouth is two hours south of Columbus and east of Cincinnati, with easy access to major metropolitan areas in the tri-state region.
- Outstanding base salary of $605,870 plus benefits and bonus incentives.
- Medical School Loan Repayment up to $200,000
- Signing Bonus - 15% of base salary up to $100,000
- Up to $25,000 Residency/Fellowship Stipend
- $10,000 Moving allowance
- CME: $5,000 plus 5 days of PTO
- 29 PTO days
- Pay for call program
- Excellent bonus incentives up to 30% of salary
- Clinical office is open M-TH 8:00 a.m. 5:00p.m., Friday 8:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
- Call is 1:3; 10 nights per month including 1 weekend, light call
- 8-15 procedures per day in Endo Suite
- 20 patients per day in clinical office
- 5 large endo suites (former OR rooms)
- Hospital procedures: EGD, colonoscopy, PEG, ERCP, manometry, Pillcam, Bravo pH
- Office procedures: Hemorrhoidal banding, PEG replacement and removal
- Olympus scopes and video equipment, everything is monitored
- New Provation Medical Documentation System (electronic medical record, sends orders to office, post op notes dictated and printed, consults to other physicians - helps with coding and billing). The Provation system does interface with the Olympus system.
- Olympus 190 adult and pediatric scopes
- High resolution esophageal manometry
- Bravo pH
- Rapid Pillcam