Anesthesiologist - UnityPoint Health - Peoria, Illinois
UnityPoint Health is actively recruiting for full-time General Anesthesiologist to join our team in Peoria, Illinois!
This is a full-time employed Physician opportunity to join an established, dynamic and talented team of 12 Physicians and 30 CRNAs, working in a collaborative environment focusing on patient-centered care in three outstanding hospitals, including Methodist Hospital, a top 25 hospital in the State of Illinois for patient outcomes.
- Collaborative, stable, employed group including General and Cardiac Anesthesia
- Excellent work/life balance
- Confirmed generous income potential with a model combining base salary, plus productivity, call, quality, and citizenship components
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Supporting three Regional Hospitals, all within 15 miles of downtown Peoria, including our main 329-bed acute hospital, Methodist Medical Center (Level 2 trauma center), Proctor Hospital, and Pekin Hospital
- Shared call
- MD or DO
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Hold an unrestricted license to practice medicine and surgery in the state(s) in which Physician provides services
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Ability to work as a team member
- Salary with Sign on bonus
- Production incentives with verified generous income potential
- Medical and Prescription Drug benefits plus Dental, Vision, Life, Long/Short Term Disability, and 401k with match & 457b retirement savings benefits.
- Paid time off: 40 days per year plus 5 sick days
- H-1B Visa and Permanent Residency process support
- Malpractice insurance and Tail Coverage
- $3000 CME fund each year plus 5 days CME time in addition to PTO
- UnityPoint Health is a qualifying non-profit in the Public Service Loan Forgiveness program. Our benefits package includes a free third-party service for loan restructuring and consolidation to save our Providers money each month on an income-driven repayment plan that qualifies for PSLF.
Our employees are the compassionate core of who we are and how we serve. Every day we strive to live out our vision statement of Best outcome every patient, every time through living our FOCUS values.
Choose a career that matters.