Seeking ENT for High Volume Practice in Meridian, MS:
Sign on, Stipend and/or Loan Repayment Options
Rush Health Systems, based out of Meridian, MS, is searching for an additional BE/BC Otolaryngologist to join its well-respected ENT practice.
Rush Health Systems is an integrated health system consisting of a 215-bed hospital; a 49 bed LTAC hospital; 5 critical access hospitals, and over 30 clinics located throughout East Mississippi and West Alabama. Being the largest employer in the region, and with our extensive network of family practice clinics, there is an ample supply of ENT business. We only have two ENTs in a city with a population of over 50,000.
Highlights of this opportunity:
- Full range of general, pediatric and adult ENT services.
- Large referral base.
- Patient service area of over 350,000.
- Clinic conveniently connected to hospital and OR.
- Clinic staffed with one ENT, allergist, an Audiologist, and an Audiology Aide.
- Clinic has full access to lab and X-ray, with CT, MRI and surgical suites.
- Call is currently 1:2 citywide; anticipated 1:3 with new physician.
- Merger with Ochsner Health System this summer 2022.
- EPIC systemwide.
- New young administration that directly supports our physicians.
- Rapidly growing system with the addition of over 20 new physicians recently.
- Competitive Compensation including two year base guarantee + wRVU.
- Enticing Recruitment package up to 100K or more.
- Teaching opportunities for local family medicine residency program.
- Hospital Employed setting
- Health insurance for doctor & family
- Long term and short term disability
- Malpractice with tail
- 160 hours of PTO includes vacation, sick and CME
- Up to $10,000 for relocation
- Hospital will pay dues, license and membership costs.
About Meridian, MS: A mid-sized town with a population of 45 to 50,000. Commonly referred as the Transportation Center of the South, Meridian is very centrally located with rapid access to major cities including New Orleans, LA (3 hours); Jackson, MS (1.5 hours); Birmingham, AL (2.5 hours); Atlanta, GA (4 hours); and the beaches of Gulf Shores, AL (3.5 hours). It is a very family Oriented community with conservative values, a low cost of Living, low crime rate and excellent school options. Our beautiful year-round warm weather allows for multiple outdoor activities including camping, fishing, hiking and boating. Meridian has a strong medical community with Rush Health Systems making up the largest non-military employer in the region. Known for its thriving performing arts, the city boasts the MS Arts & Entertainment Experience (MAX); the Riley Center; The Meridian Museum of Art, Meridian Little Theatre and the Meridian Symphony Orchestra.Apply Here