Seeking Non-Invasive Cardiologist for Growing Team in Meridian, MS
Rush Health Systems, based out of Meridian, MS, is searching for a BE/BC Non-Invasive Cardiologist to join their growing and well-respected Cardiology practice. This group is dedicated to providing high-quality cardiac care throughout East Mississippi and West Alabama.
Rush Health Systems is an integrated health system consisting of a 215-bed hospital; a 49 bed LTAC hospital; 5 critical access hospitals, and over 30 clinics located throughout the area. Rush will join forces with Ochsner Health this summer.
Highlights of this Cardiology opportunity:
- Ability to step into an already existing high volume practice with a large 8 county referral network of Rush Clinics and five critical access hospitals.
- Patient service area of over 350,000.
- Current team of 4 Interventional Cardiologists and 3 mid-levels; one vascular surgeon; and one vein specialist.
- Cardiology Clinic is located in a multi-specialty clinic building which is adjacent to a 215-bed hospital with two cath labs and a hybrid peripheral room.
- 23 bed closed ICU with dedicated med/surgical team.
- Adult Hospitalist Program that has been here for more than 20 years.
- Fully integrated EHR system utilizing EPIC.
- New young administration that directly supports our physicians.
- Rapidly growing system with the addition of over 20 new physicians in the last two years including 3 new Interventional Cardiologists.
- Competitive base salary plus productivity to yield proven income potential over MGMA 75th%.
- Teaching opportunities for local family medicine residency program.
- New procedures implemented in the first year include Impella left ventricular assist device, pulmonary thrombectomy, orbital coronary atherectomy and ultraviolet laser atherectomy.
- J1 waivers accepted.
Employee benefits provided by Rush, including:
- Health and Dental insurance (Employer/Employee Contribution).
- Disability insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Retirement plans.
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) & Association Dues reimbursement of up to $3,750 per year.
- Paid time off (PTO) of 160 hours per calendar year to be used for vacation, sick time, and CME.
- Reimbursement for relevant medical licensure (MS & AL License; DEA)
- Relocation expenses up to $10,000.
About Meridian, MS: A small city with a population of 50,000. Commonly referred as the Transportation Center of the South, Meridian is very centrally located with rapid access to major cities including New Orleans, LA (3 hours); Jackson, MS (1.5 hours); Birmingham, AL (2.5 hours); Atlanta, GA (4 hours); and the beaches of Gulf Shores, AL (3.5 hours). It is a very family Oriented community with conservative values, a low cost of Living, low crime rate and excellent school options. Our beautiful year-round warm weather allows for multiple outdoor activities including camping, fishing, hiking and boating. Meridian has a strong medical community with Rush Health Systems making up the largest non-military employer in the region. Known for its thriving performing arts, the city boasts the MS Arts & Entertainment Experience (MAX); the Riley Center; The Meridian Museum of Art; Meridian Little Theatre; the Meridian Symphony Orchestra; and most recently, a spectacular Children s Museum. The city has an active Business Development organization (EMBDC) that promotes new and existing developments and leadership opportunities. Recognized as a philanthropic community, there are multiple avenues to get involved in service and social organizations. Meridian is truly a hidden Gem in the South.
For more information please contact: Nicola Fruge
Rush Health Systems
1314 19th Avenue
Meridian, MS 39301