Ochsner Health, a global medical and academic leader, is recruiting for Outpatient Internal Medicine and Family Medicine Primary Care physicians in Louisiana and southern Mississippi, including New Orleans, Louisiana. Physicians at any point in their career directly from residency training or with experience are invited to apply for full-time or part-time positions. We are seeking dynamic, collaborative physicians with a patients-first focus.
Why choose Ochsner Health
At Ochsner, innovation is at the core of everything we do. We are a pioneer in telemedicine and population health, including innovative chronic disease management programs for hypertension and diabetes. Our team-based practices are designed to provide the support you need to best serve your patients, while also offering excellent work-life balance. Ochsner s commitment to coordination of care will allow you to seamlessly refer patients to a trusted specialist. Our strong commitment to academic medicine offers you participation in clinical teaching with options for academic teaching, research and academic titles.
Work at Ochsner Baptist s Primary Care Clinic on the edge of uptown New Orleans and serve a cross section of the city s population within steps of the Ochsner Baptist hospital facility. Enjoy living in the city or suburbs with less than a 15 minute commute. Work with a handful of congenial partners, including both IM and FM trained physicians, with beautiful views of the city from our eight floor offices.
New Orleans is a vibrant, growing city with a unique multicultural history that has produced world famous cuisine, music, and art. In addition, New Orleans offers an international airport, two professional sports teams and access to excellent education including our newly founded John Ochsner Discovery School (a Jefferson Parish magnet public school).
- 100% outpatient with limited call responsibility
- Competitive base salary with sign-on bonus, potential for over 340K for high producers
- Alternative scheduling and work hours available
- EPIC EMR with strong support staff
- 10 days of paid CME with generous stipend annually
Ochsner Health has committed $100 million to improve health outcomes in Louisiana by 2030. For more information about this initiative, follow this link. https://news.ochsner.org/news-releases/ochsner-and-state-leaders-announce-10-year-vision-for-a-healthy-state. Ochsner Primary Care is committing up to $100k to physicians joining our team with a 5-year commitment to this mission.
Come be part of the future of Louisiana.
- Board Certified/Board eligible in FM, IM, Med/Peds or Med/Psych
Awards and Accolades
Ochsner Health is consistently ranked and recognized as an excellent employer
- Ranked #142 on the Forbes 2019 list of Best Employers for New Graduates
- Ranked #6 on the Indeed 2019 list of Best Hospitals To Work
- Recognized by Indeed as a Top-Rated Workplace for Work-Life Balance in 2019
- Recognized by Zippia as one of the 20 Best Companies to Work in New Orleans, LA
- Named as a 2019 Top Workplace by Times-Picayune
Join our team! Apply HERE
Ochsner is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.