Ochsner Health, a global medical and academic leader, is recruiting Internal Medicine doctors and Family Medicine doctors for Primary Care positions in Louisiana and southern Mississippi including Ochsner Health Center-Lake Terrace. Physicians at any point in their career directly from residency training or with experience are invited to apply for full-time or part-time positions. We are seeking dynamic, collaborative primary care physicians with a patients-first focus to providing medical care.
Why choose Ochsner Health
At Ochsner, innovation is at the core of everything we do. We are a pioneer in telemedicine and population health, including innovative chronic disease management programs for hypertension and diabetes. Our team-based practices are designed to provide you with the support you need to best serve your patients, while also offering excellent work-life balance. Ochsner s commitment to coordination of care will allow you to seamlessly refer patients to a trusted specialist. Our strong commitment to academic medicine offers you participation in clinical teaching with options for academic teaching, research and academic titles.
Ochsner Health has committed $100 million to improve health outcomes in Louisiana by 2030. For more information about this initiative, follow this link. https://news.ochsner.org/news-releases/ochsner-and-state-leaders-announce-10-year-vision-for-a-healthy-state. Ochsner Primary Care is committing up to $100k to physicians joining our team with a 5-year commitment to this mission.
Come be part of the future of Louisiana.
The Ochsner Health Center-Lake Terrace clinic was designed to meet the various healthcare needs of residents in Lake Terrace and Gentilly as well as the surrounding neighborhoods of Lakeview, Lake Vista and the UNO-Lakefront. The newly constructed 58,000 square foot facility features primary care services, pediatrics, women s services and more. Laboratory and imaging services- including x-ray and mammography- are available onsite. The facility also features the first drive-thu pharmacy in the Ochsner Health System.
- 100% outpatient full time or part time
- Competitive base salary with sign-on bonus, potential for over $340K for high producers
- Alternative scheduling and work hours available
- EPIC EMR with strong support staff
- 10 days of paid CME with generous stipend annually
- Board Certified/Board eligible in FM, IM, Med/Peds or Med/Psych
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
Awards, Accomplishments and Accolades
Ochsner Health is consistently recognized for excellence:
- New England Journal of Medicine published Covid-19 research (Hospitalization and Mortality among Black Patients and White Patients with Covid-19, NEJM May 27,2020)
- National Institute of Health (NIH) grant for our work on Opioid Stewardship ($1.6 million)
- Recognized by Indeed as a Top-Rated Workplace for Work-Life Balance in 2019
- Named as a 2019 Top Workplace by Times-Picayune
Join our team and help make a difference! Apply HERE
Ochsner is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.