We re about creating exceptional experiences for both our patients and our employees. Partnering with the LSU School of Medicine, our goal is to provide high-quality patient care within a setting that advances medical science through research and educates the next generation of leaders in healthcare. We are committed to providing opportunities for our staff that develop and grow careers in a compassionate team-oriented environment focused on patients first.
At Ochsner LSU Health System of North Louisiana, whether you work with patients every day or support those who do, you are making a difference and that matters. Come make a difference at Ochsner LSU Health System of North Louisiana and discover your future today!
PEDIATRIC HEMATOLOGY/ONCOLOGY PHYSICIAN
Ochsner LSU Health Shreveport and LSU Health Science Center Shreveport seek a Chief for the Division of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology physician in the Department of Pediatrics at the Associate or Professor level. Applicants must qualify for a Louisiana license and be BC/BE in Pediatrics and Hematology/Oncology. This position is for inpatient and outpatient care, as well as teaching residents and medical students.
Primary responsibilities include leading the division, collaborating and serving as a liaison with St Jude Children s Research Hospital, providing patient care, resident education, and medical student education. Protected time is available to pursue clinical and/or laboratory research interests. Academic rank and salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Highlights of the Position:
- Our faculty includes 10 full-time and 4 part-time General Pediatricians and 29 subspecialists
- Level 3 Neonatal Intensive Care Unit 40 bed unit
- 23 pediatric beds in patient ward and an 8-bed pediatric intensive care unit
- One of 8 Children s Hospitals in the country affiliated with St. Jude Children s Research Hospital
- Children s Clinical Research Center with a dedicated 3-bed clinical trial unit and laboratory, which supports 10-12 NIH and Pharma-sponsored clinical trials annually. Inpatient and outpatient subjects.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is commensurate with experience and training
- Generous Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Optional Retirement Plans Available
- Vacation / Scheduled Time Off
Are you ready to make a difference? Apply HERE