Ochsner Health has committed $100 million to improve health outcomes in Louisiana by 2030.
For more information about this initiative, follow this link:
Come be part of the future of Louisiana
THE OCHSNER HEALTH SYSTEM DEPARTMENT OF OTORHINOLARYNGOLOGY is seeking a board certified or board eligible General Otolaryngologist to join our nationally recognized team at our North Shore Locations in Slidell and Covington.
Ochsner ENT consistently ranks as one of the top 50 ENT departments in the United States, according to US News and World Report. We offer a comprehensive array of services in our and we seek to serve the needs in our region-leading health system through fostering general otolaryngology practices at our Slidell and Covington Locations.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Salary is commensurate with experience and training
- Malpractice insurance provided
- Full benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement options (401k, 403b, and 457b)
Why choose Ochsner Health
At Ochsner, innovation is at the core of everything we do. We are a pioneer in telemedicine and population health, including innovative chronic disease management programs for hypertension and diabetes. Our team-based practices are designed to provide you with the support you need to best serve your patients, while also offering excellent work-life balance. Ochsner s commitment to coordination of care will allow you to seamlessly refer patients to a trusted specialist. Our strong commitment to academic medicine offers you participation in clinical teaching with options for academic teaching, research and academic titles.
Call the Northshore Home
- The Northshore region, near Mandeville, Slidell and Covington, LA, located north of Lake Pontchartrain from New Orleans. The Northshore Region, located in St Tammany Parish, just 30 miles from New Orleans, offers a family oriented low cost of living location with easy access to all the amenities of a city. Known for its many recreational programs for both adults and kids, excellent parks, frequent festivals and community events throughout the year, the Northshore has continued to attract residents to the growing area. Additionally, St Tammany Parish is ranked #1 for its outstanding, award winning public school system.
Awards, Accomplishments and Accolades
Ochsner Health is consistently recognized for excellence:
- New England Journal of Medicine published Covid-19 research (Hospitalization and Mortality among Black Patients and White Patients with Covid-19, NEJM May 27,2020)
- National Institute of Health (NIH) grant for our work on Opioid Stewardship ($1.6 million)
- Recognized by Indeed as a Top-Rated Workplace for Work-Life Balance in 2019
- Named as a 2019 Top Workplace by Times-Picayune
Join our team and help make a difference!
Sorry, no opportunities for J-1 applications
Ochsner is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.