OCHSNER HEALTH SYSTEM BATON ROUGE/LAFAYETTE/NEW ORLEANS is seeking a BC/BE Pediatric Neurologist to join our expanding two physician group. Successful candidates will have skills and expertise in all aspects of Pediatric Neurology and subspecialty interests will be supported. Salary offered will be competitive and commensurate with experience and training.
Details of the Position:
- Fellowship trained neurologists are encouraged to apply
- Active clinical practice with large referral base
- Inpatient work is consultative with hospitalists at Ochsner Medical Center Baton Rouge
- Telestroke Program is integrated with our large tertiary care center in New Orleans
- EPIC medical record platform utilized throughout the Ochsner Health System.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Relocation assistance
- Malpractice insurance
- Retirement options (401k, 403b, and 457b)
The Department of Pediatric Neurology has a complement Pediatric neurologists system-wide with subspecialty representation in stroke, neurocritical care, interventional neurology, neuromuscular disease, movement disorders, epilepsy, MS, headache, cognitive disorders, sleep, traumatic brain injury and sports medicine. We are a Top 25 Neuroscience Center in the latest US News and World Report rankings.
Are you ready to make a difference? Apply HERE