Internal Medicine, Family Medicine and Primary Care Doctors Jefferson Place (Baton Rouge, LA)
Ochsner Health, a global medical and academic leader, is recruiting Internal Medicine doctors and Family Medicine doctors for Primary Care positions in Louisiana and southern Mississippi including Bluebonnet South in Baton Rouge, LA. Physicians at any point in their career directly from residency training or with experience are invited to apply for full-time or part-time positions. We are seeking dynamic, collaborative primary care physicians with a patients-first focus to providing medical care.
Why choose Ochsner Health
At Ochsner, innovation is at the core of everything we do. We are a pioneer in telemedicine and population health, including innovative chronic disease management programs for hypertension and diabetes. Our team-based practices are designed to provide you with the support you need to best serve your patients, while also offering excellent work-life balance. Ochsner s commitment to coordination of care will allow you to seamlessly refer patients to a trusted specialist. Our strong commitment to academic medicine offers you participation in clinical teaching with options for academic teaching, research and academic titles.
Ochsner Baton Rouge is a part of Ochsner Health, Louisiana s largest non-profit healthcare delivery system committed to giving back to the communities it serves through preventative screenings, health and wellness resources and partnerships with innovative organizations that share our vision. Ochsner healed more than 876,000 people from across the globe in 2019, providing the latest medical breakthroughs and therapies, including digital medicine for chronic conditions and telehealth specialty services. Ochsner's team of more than 26,000 employees and 4,500 providers are working to reinvent the future of health and wellness in the Gulf South. To learn more about Ochsner Baton Rouge, please visit our website and follow us on Facebook.
Calling Baton Rouge HOME
Situated on the Mississippi River, Baton Rouge represents the best of Louisiana s vibrant culture. The capital city, located in Southeast Louisiana, is home to over 800,000 residents making it one of the most populous cities in the state. It is a very family-oriented city with great schools, 2 major universities (Louisiana State University and Southern University), restaurants, shopping, and an abundance of sports and cultural opportunities. Known for its great people, unique food, and lively music, Baton Rouge has something for everyone!
- 100% outpatient full time or part time
- Competitive base salary with sign-on bonus, potential for over $340K for high producers
- Alternative scheduling and work hours available
- EPIC EMR with strong support staff
- 10 days of paid CME with generous stipend annually
- Board Certified/Board eligible in FM, IM, Med/Peds or Med/Psych
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
Awards, Accomplishments and Accolades
Ochsner Health is consistently recognized for excellence:
- New England Journal of Medicine published Covid-19 research (Hospitalization and Mortality among Black Patients and White Patients with Covid-19, NEJM May 27,2020)
- National Institute of Health (NIH) grant for our work on Opioid Stewardship ($1.6 million)
- Recognized by Indeed as a Top-Rated Workplace for Work-Life Balance in 2019
- Named as a 2019 Top Workplace by Times-Picayune
Join our team and help make a difference! Apply HERE
Ochsner is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.