The Ochsner Community Health Brees Family Center aims to provide world-class health services so that our neighbors can live physically, mentally, and spiritually healthier lives. The health center is located on Bullard Avenue just as you enter eastern New Orleans, Louisiana approximately 11 miles from downtown and the historic French Quarter.
Ochsner Community Health is seeking an experienced, dedicated board certified or board eligible Internal or Family Medicine physician to provide comprehensive care to the members of our New Orleans East community.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include providing access to superior clinic-based neighborhood outpatient medical care, addressing social determinants of health, encouraging community engagement, digital medicine adoption and appropriate utilization of outpatient services. Our successful candidate will excel at collaborating with other clinical team members, including nursing, pharmacy and social work, while following best practices for managing the community health center patient population.
- Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Med/Peds, Med/Psych physicians encouraged to apply
- Physician led Health System focuses on supporting physician providers
- Excellent support staff including referral coordinator, 9 star Epic EMR with continuing training
- Excellent Salary and sign-on bonus options, paid vacation and CME with allowance
- 401K, paid malpractice, disability and life insurance coverage options
- Health, dental, vision
- Enjoy a city with exceptional food, music, art and a unique culture including multiple colleges and universities, professional sports teams and cultural events and museums
Ochsner Health has committed $100 million to improve health outcomes in Louisiana by 2030. For more information about this initiative, follow this link. https://news.ochsner.org/news-releases/ochsner-and-state-leaders-announce-10-year-vision-for-a-healthy-state. Ochsner Primary Care is committing up to $100k to physicians joining our team with a 5-year commitment to this mission.
Come be part of the future of Louisiana.
Apply today to join Ochsner Health and the Brees family to improve the health and wellness of Louisiana! Interested physicians should apply HERE
We apologize, J1 Visa candidates are not currently accepted.
About Ochsner Health
Ochsner Health delivers health to the people of Louisiana, Mississippi and the Gulf South with a mission to Serve, Heal, Lead, Educate and Innovate. As a not-for-profit health system we are committed to giving back to the communities we serve through preventative screenings, health and wellness resources and partnerships with innovative organizations that share our vision. Ochsner Health treated more than 876,000 people from across the globe in 2019, providing the latest medical technologies and therapies, including digital medicine for chronic conditions and tele-health specialty services. Known as a national leader, our system includes the named top hospital in Louisiana and a top children s hospital by U.S. News & World Report. As Louisiana s leading healthcare educator, Ochsner Health and its partners educate thousands of healthcare professionals annually. We are innovating healthcare by investing in new technologies and research to make world-class care more accessible, affordable, convenient and effective. Ochsner's team of more than 26,000 employees and 4,500 providers are working to reinvent the future of health and wellness in the region. To learn more about Ochsner Health, please visit www.ochsner.org.
- Ranked #142 on the Forbes 2019 list of Best Employers for New Graduates
- Ranked #6 on the Indeed 2019 list of Best Hospitals To Work
- Recognized by Indeed as a Top-Rated Workplace for Work-Life Balance in 2019
- Recognized by Zippia as one of the 20 Best Companies to Work in New Orleans, LA
- Named as a 2019 Top Workplace by Times-Picayune