Ochsner Health System in New Orleans is seeking a BC/BE Psychiatrist to provide outpatient psychiatric services and consultations to a variety of patients. Due to expansion and growth, the following opportunities exist:
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Both newly trained and experienced psychiatrists are encouraged to apply
- Physicians directly from residency training or with experience will be considered.
Highlights of Position:
- Department includes a team of highly skilled Board Certified Psychiatrists, Psychologists, and Licensed Clinical Social Workers
- Continuum of services provided potentially include: telemedicine services, outpatient services, intensive outpatient program, inpatient services, and hospital consult services
- Option to participate in training of joint LSU/Ochsner residents
- Option to participate in education and evaluation of University of Queensland Medical Students
- Integrated practice model with strong, internal referral network
- Support available from specialists and sub-specialists throughout Ochsner Health System
- EPIC medical record platform utilized throughout the health system
- Tort reform state
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Salary is commensurate with experience and training
- Malpractice insurance provided
- Full benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement options (401k, 403b, and 457b)
Ochsner Health System is Louisiana s largest non-profit, academic, healthcare system. Driven by a mission to Serve, Heal, Lead, Educate and Innovate, coordinated clinical and hospital patient care is provided across the region by Ochsner's 40 owned, managed and affiliated hospitals and specialty hospitals, and more than 100 health centers and urgent care centers. Ochsner is the only Louisiana hospital recognized by U.S. News & World Report as a Best Hospital across three specialty categories caring for patients from all 50 states and more than 70 countries worldwide each year. Ochsner employs nearly 25,000 employees and over 4,500 employed and affiliated physicians in over 90 medical specialties and subspecialties, and conducts more than 700 clinical research studies. Ochsner Health System is proud to be a tobacco-free environment. For more information, please visit ochsner.org and follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
Sorry, but we are unable to accept J1 visa candidates.For more information and to apply Click Here
Ochsner is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.