We re about creating exceptional experiences for both our patients and our employees. Partnering with the LSU School of Medicine, our goal is to provide high-quality patient care within a setting that advances medical science through research and educates the next generation of leaders in healthcare. We are committed to providing opportunities for our staff that develop and grow careers in a compassionate team-oriented environment focused on patients first.
At Ochsner LSU Health System of North Louisiana, whether you work with patients every day or support those who do, you are making a difference and that matters. Come make a difference at Ochsner LSU Health System of North Louisiana and discover your future today!
Ochsner LSU Health Shreveport and Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center- Shreveport seek to recruit two General Cardiology faculty with an interest in teaching, clinical and translational research. Appointment would be at the rank of Assistant or Associate Professor. Must be BC/BE and eligible for Louisiana state medical licensure. The Cardiology Division is part of Center of Excellence for Cardiovascular Diseases and Sciences with opportunities for collaborative research involving basic science and clinical departments. Seed money is available to support research for candidates with demonstrated interest in basic or translational research.
Highlights of the Position:
- 9 Cardiology Faculty
- 4 APPs
- Our health sciences center is home to the School of Medicine, School of Graduate Studies and School of Allied Health Professions and a robust research enterprise. More than 800 students are enrolled in the degree programs at any one time. Additionally, nearly 600 residents and fellows are trained each year.
- Collegial and multidisciplinary team of physicians and nurses to collaborate on a customized plan of care for each patient.
- Physician leadership and input at all levels of administration.
- Emphasizes teaching and provides vitally important leadership and guidance to medical students and residents
- allows the opportunity to do either lab or clinical research.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is commensurate with experience and training
- Generous Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Optional Retirement Plans
Are you ready to make a difference? Apply Today HERE
Ochsner LSU Health System of North Louisiana endeavors to make our site accessible to all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website, or if you need an accommodation to complete the application process, please contact our HR Employee Service Center at 504-842-4748 (select option 1) or firstname.lastname@example.org
. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications. ?EEO is the Law links in English