MedStar Medical Group offers a uniquely rewarding career in a major marketplace. Shape your future in health care in the kind of setting that s right for you and your practice. Become part of an organization that welcomes your experience, input and leadership as a clinician and healthcare expert
MedStar Medical Group is pleased to announce an opening on our cardiology team in the Baltimore, Maryland area. We are recruiting for a full-time cardiologist with ECHO, Nuclear and TEE training to support our MedStar Good Samaritan and MedStar Union Memorial Baltimore facilities, offering a collaborative team environment, and Monday Friday flexible schedules.
- MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital
- MedStar Union Memorial Hospital
- Board-eligible/board-certified in Cardiology.
- Board certification in Echo and/or Nuclear a plus.
- Expertise in subspecialty areas, such as advanced echocardiography (including TEE), clinical peripheral vascular disease, heart failure, cardiac MRI, and/or clinical research, preferred.
- Superior training, background, and interpersonal skills.
We offer a competitive salary that is negotiable depending upon credentials and experience, as well as a comprehensive benefits package. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity for a rewarding career filled with positive patient experiences and continual professional growth and development.
Baltimore and the mid-Atlantic region feature a mix of communities, from the urban neighborhoods to the suburbs and rural areas of surrounding counties
Learn more about this great area to live: Baltimore: http://baltimore.org/
Be the physician you were meant to be, here at MedStar. To learn more about this position or to apply, please send a CV to Karma Limes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MedStar Medical Group is an equal opportunity employer.