Princeton Community Hospital (PCH) an affiliate of WVU Medicine in Princeton, WV has an opportunity available for a family practice physician to join their well-established outpatient- only family medicine group; Mercer Medical Group (MMG) Primary Care. The group of 3 physicians and 2 NP s practices full scope family medicine.
MMG Primary Care is a well-established practice with a strong reputation for providing excellent care to patients from birth through geriatrics and is located on the PCH campus. Primary Care is supported by the PCH hospitalist group for all its acute care coverage. This support allows our providers to enjoy working M-F office hours.
Princeton Community Hospital Highlights:
- Non-profit, 203 bed acute care multispecialty medical facility
- Services a 10-county region in southern West Virginia and southwest Virginia
- PCH and Diamond Healthcare operate The Behavioral Health Pavilion of the Virginias
- PCH operates PCH-Bluefield Campus, a full-service emergency department in Bluefield
- PCH owns and operates 16 ambulatory clinics (Mercer Medical Group and Bluefield Clinic Company) offering a wide range of specialties.
- Hospital employed with guaranteed base salary plus bonus incentives
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Hospital provided life insurance and long-term disability
- 403B retirement match program
- Paid Time Off
- CME time off and annual allowance
- Recruitment incentives with an initial multi-year contract
Princeton Community Hospital is an affiliate of WVU Medicine, West Virginia s premier provider of advanced specialty care and the state s only academic medical center. WVU Medicine is West Virginia University s affiliated health system. Through its sixteen hospitals, five institutes, and many affiliates, WVU Medicine provides comprehensive healthcare services to all of West Virginia, Southeast Ohio, Western Maryland, and Southwest Pennsylvania.
Located in beautiful southern West Virginia, Princeton is home to a rich history of manufacturing, technology, and tourism. I-77 runs through the heart of the county and provides quick access to 8 major markets in the region. Located just under 3 hours north of Charlotte, NC and within easy driving distance to many mid-Atlantic and Southeast cities, Princeton offers residents the best of small-town America with top ranked public schools and access to incredible recreational opportunities.
For more information about this exciting opportunity to join our team, please contact our Director of Physician Recruitment, Sharon Boggess. Please reach out to her via email: Sharon.Boggess@pchonline.org to set up a phone call or call directly at 304-487-7669. You may also visit www.pchonline.org for more information about Princeton Community Hospital.
We are an EOE/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, veteran status or other protected status.