Hospital-employed Psychiatry group seeks BC/BE Psychiatrist to join their busy practice. Physician will treat patients in a hospital-based outpatient clinic that is located in the hospital's Doctors Building. Team model includes three Psychiatric Hospitalists, RN's, licensed clinical social workers, and counselors. This Psychiatrist will treat outpatients only. Illnesses will include but are not limited to Depression, Substance Abuse, Anxiety and Bipolar Disorders, Post-Traumatic Stress Syndrome, Psychosis, and Dual Diagnosis.
- Outpatient practice only, no inpatient responsibilities
- Work schedule of Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
- No weekend, night, or holiday call requirements
- Practice at one location - no travel required.
- 28-bed inpatient Psychiatric program with Psychiatric Hospitalist coverage
- Robust Internal Medicine Hospitalist group manages care of Psychiatric inpatients
- Opportunity to precept 3rd and 4th year medical students and Internal Medicine residents
- Competitive compensation & comprehensive benefits package
- Commencement/relocation payment
- Paid interviewing expenses
- Paid time off for vacation and illness
- Allowance for licensing and professional fees
- Paid malpractice insurance