Ballad CVA Heart Institute is a nationally-recognized organization that delivers comprehensive cardiovascular care for our region. We service all the majors facilities in Ballad Health Systems and have multiple regional offices throughout northeast TN and southwest VA. Our forward-thinking organization consists of 50+ leading-edge physicians and 40+ APPs who specialize in all aspects of general and interventional cardiology including structural heart and peripheral vascular disease, electrophysiology and cardiothoracic and vascular surgery.
The interventional (non-structural) cardiologist accepting this position will practice in our Bristol, Tennessee location and be amongst a very collaborative team of 15 cardiologists, CT surgeons and a complete team of APPs. This is a Full Time position and we are the only CV group on site. This is a very stable group that prioritizes collegiality and a family friendly environment. Qualified candidate will be based in clinic located in Bristol, Tennessee and work in the Bristol Regional Medical Center Cath Lab, which is equipped with State of the Art equipment. Additional support as required can be provided. Bristol Regional Medical Center is a 312 bed medical facility with well-known physicians and an expert team of caring staff, nurses and technicians.
- Competitive Compensation Package to include Annual Salary and Bonus
- Generous Sign On Bonus
- Relocation and Educational Loan Assistance
- Full Benefits to include Medical, Dental & Vision
- PTO and CME Reimbursement
- BRMC Performs approximately 120 Caths and 40-50 Interventions per Month
- Philips Cath Lab with Advanced Cardiac support devices such as: Laser, Volcano, EKOS, CardioMEMs and Impella
- Only 24/7 STEMI service in Southwest Virginia with approximately 150 STEMIs /year
- On-Site CHF clinic
- Experienced Advanced Practitioners to Supplement Practice
- Continued Cardiac Market Growth
- Advanced Imaging Department with Siemens 128 slice CT with Calcium Score and Coronary CTA Capability
- CABG facility staffed by physician partners within same practice 20 minutes away
- Excellent Schools
- Arts and Entertainment (Festivals, Music Venues)
- Outdoor Activities (Hiking, Biking, Fishing, Golf)
- Ideal Weather
- Short Drive Time to Office
- Excellent Local Restaurants
About Bristol Regional Medical Center:
Located in Bristol, Tennessee, Bristol Regional Medical Center is a 312-bed hospital and Level II Trauma Center that serves Northeast Tennessee and Southwest Virginia. Bristol Regional is home to leading-edge medical technology, such as stereotactic radiosurgery with TrueBeam STx with Brainlab, multidimensional cardiac catheterization laboratories and surgical robotics, including single-site surgery. Additional services include the distinctive Advanced Certified Total Hip and Total Knee joint replacement center, Advanced Primary Stroke Center, the Deborah H. Quillen Birthing Center, the Leonard Family Comprehensive Breast Center, the J.D. Nicewonder Family Pediatric Emergency Department, diabetes treatment center and palliative care. Bristol Regional is recognized as a High-Performing Hospital for 2019-20 by U.S. News & World Report, ranking No. 7 in Tennessee and earning "High Performing" ratings for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, colon cancer surgery, heart failure and knee replacement, and it is a recipient of the 2020 Chest Pain MI Registry Gold Performance Achievement Award, the Gold NSTEMI recognition in the Mission: Lifeline program and STEMI Gold Receiving recognition in the Mission: Lifeline program.