Primary Care Opportunity Coastal Massachusetts
$235,000+ Salary with Productivity Based Incentives
Southcoast Health is focused on bringing together high-quality Physicians to deliver exceptional care and services. We are the region s largest integrated network of Physicians and Advanced Practice Practitioners.
- High volume, quality focused and established practice with inclusion of Population Health manager, Pharmacy, dedicated Practice Manager, EMR support and more
- Advanced Practice Provider support and very reasonable call requirements
- $235,000+ Salary with Productivity & Performance Based Incentives
- $120,000 Sign-on/Retention Bonus Program
- Excellent benefit package including; 41 days PTO and 6% match on retirement after 2 years
- Relocation assistance
- Board certified or board eligible in Family or Internal Medicine with completion of US residency
- Malpractice coverage of $2M / $6M
- Excellent work life balance
- Situated less than 30 minutes southeast of Providence, RI, 60 minutes south of Boston, 30 minutes west of Cape Cod with convenient access to major highways
- Four-season coastal living with boating - sail and power and a whole host of other water sports with opportunity to live on the water
- Multi-cultural communities with great family-oriented neighborhoods
- Excellent private and public schools
About Southcoast Health
Southcoast Health is a physician-led not for profit health system. It is one of the largest and fastest growing health systems in New England. Since its inception in 1996, Southcoast has become a sought-after destination for health care professionals. As a thriving part of the New England medical community, Southcoast Health offers practice excellence in an environment you want to call home.
Please note, we are unable to support J-1 Waivers for Primary Care positions.